Maintain Control Of Your Projects
See all the parts of the job in one place. Keep
Three Types of Schedules
- Job tasks for your crew, your sub-contractors, and town
- When to order materials so that they arrive on time.
- When to call your subs so that they have enough lead time.
· When major deliveries of materials will be made.
- The cash flow implications of each item in the schedule.
See how schedule changes can affect your bottom line.
- A Daily Schedule.
greatest detail, and is most useful for planning single projects. See
the schedule based on the way you work, showing or hiding weekend days.
- A Weekly Schedule. Lets you
concentrate more on the major milestones in a project without dwelling on the smallest
details. Handy for scheduling multiple jobs.
- A Monthly Schedule.
Lets you see the
next 6 months or year at a glance. You can plan the movement of people, materials,
machinery and money at a macro level. An excellent Big Picture tool.
Easy To Use
- To enter new tasks you just highlight an area on the
schedule for the number of days the task will take, then click on the toolbar for the
appropriate task. The area will be shaded and colored and labeled with your task.
- Changes are easy to make. You can:
- Just type over the text or numbers on the schedule.
- Drag and drop schedule items with the mouse.
- Shift entire portions of the schedule by highlighting an
area with the mouse and clicking on the shift toolbar button.
- Change schedule dates by entering new dates into the
update dialog box.
- Save and track multiple revisions of your schedules.
Automatic Report Printing
The program prints two reports at the push of a button.
These professional quality reports can be used to;
- Keep yourself and your staff up to date on the jobs
physical and/or financial progress.
- Let your sub-contractors know what your expectations are.
- Show your customer the importance of meeting decision
dates for colors, styles etc.
reports included are:
- The Schedule Only. This report prints the job
tasks, ordering information and delivery schedule. It can be given to your employees,
sub-contractors and customers.
- The Complete Schedule. This report
prints all of the information in the schedule, including the cash flow
information. It can be used “in-house” or given to the banker in charge of
your project’s financing
Works With Windows®
- Works with both Windows 98, ME, 2000 and
Because the program is Windows based you can;
- Copy, cut and paste between this and any other Windows
- Perform commands using the mouse or the keyboard.
- Use the familiar Windows based graphical interface.
Designed By Contractors
- All Add-Vantage Software Inc. products were designed for
use in our own upscale remodeling business.
- We have scheduled land development, road building,
commercial projects, and remodeling projects using this quick and easy method.
- We know that time is a precious commodity for contractors,
so we have designed the program to be easy to learn and use.
Scheduling made easy.